A 6 week Series – Establish your Qigong Practice with Kaya Slater.
A 6 week Series – Establish your Qigong Practice with Kaya Slater
Join me for a six week online Qigong Exploration, join live on Zoom at 8:30 am on Saturdays, or receive the recording to practice at a time of your choice. The recordings will be yours for life.!
Join me, Kaya Slater for a deeply expansive six-week Qigong journey which will focus on establishing a foundation in this Ancient Chinese Powerhouse Practice for health, vitality and optimum, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness.
💫 During this series, participants can expect to learn transformational qigong exercises, ranging from super gentle to more dynamic, gentle coordinated body movements balancing the masculine and feminine , purging and cleansing exercises, breathing techniques, and meditation practices that are all at the heart of a well rounded Qigong Practice.
💫 The intention of this particular series is to lay the foundation for all participants to develop awareness of the fundamental principles of Qigong and to provide them with the tools required to develop a deeply nourishing and life changing personal practice.
💫 Qigong is a transformational technique for health, longevity, vitality and wellness. By building a regular dedicated practice you are giving yourself such a powerful gift of Ancient Wisdom and laying the foundation for peaceful, harmonious and balanced energy flow.
about this event
The classes will run on Saturday mornings at 8:30 am for six weeks commencing Sat 17th Feb (please be reminded you can attend live, or you can do the recording any time)
Investment for this program is only $177 per person or 3 x payments of $67
The benefits of practicing Qigong really are endless, but check out some of the main benefits below…
1. Improved Fitness: Qigong enhances physical fitness through its slow, purposeful movements and deep breathing.
2. Reduced Anxiety and Depression: Studies have shown that qigong can reduce symptoms of depression, decrease anxiety, and improve mood.
3. Lowered Blood Pressure: Qigong has been associated with reduced blood pressure, contributing to cardiovascular health.
4. Relief from Chronic Pain: It may help alleviate chronic pain, including conditions like neck pain, fibromyalgia, and osteoarthritis.
5. Enhanced Immune Function: Qigong practice has been linked to strengthened immune function, potentially aiding in overall well-being.
6. Improved Quality of Life: Qigong has been shown to enhance mood, quality of life, and self-regulation.
7. Balance and Fall Prevention: It can improve balance and reduce the fear of falling, particularly in older individuals.
8. Heart Health: Biomarkers of heart health have been shown to improve in response to qigong practice, indicating potential benefits for cardiovascular health.
9. Inflammation Reduction: Some measures of inflammation in the body have been shown to improve with qigong practice.
10. Stress Reduction: Qigong can help reduce stress and promote the body’s optimal functioning.
11. Qigong provides you with an excellent form of moving meditation, making meditation easily accessible for you.
12. Qigong provides powerful healing, especially for those in recovery from sickness, disease illness or injury.
13. Qigong provides a transformative form of movement that nourishes the mind, body and Soul and can be done anywhere, at any time by anyone.
14. Qigong brings us deep balance aligning us with the masculine and feminine in us all.
15. Qigong improves your energy flow so that you are more in control of how you feel day today as your energy flows freely through your meridians (energy channels).
With all of these benefits in mind, establishing your regular practice of Qigong will be a game- changer for your mind, body and Soul.
Whether you are a seasoned practitioner of Qigong, a complete newbie, or just curious this 6 week series is for you! Suitable for all levels of practice.
All classes will be online live on zoom , however if you cannot make the lifetime you will receive the recording so you can literally plan to practice whenever it suits you! So basically you can sign up wherever you are in the world!
💫 All classes will be 45 minutes in length will receive them live on zoom weekly for six weeks and you will also receive all recordings.
💫 You will be added to a Facebook group for all replays and recordings.
💫 You will receive all six class recordings and can keep them for life, so you can revisit them as often as you like.
💫 You have access to the Facebook group for questions, queries and discussion with myself and other members.
💫 You will have direct access to me throughout to to discuss, personalise and ask questions about your own personal Qigong practice.
About your Qigong teacher, Kaya Slater
Kaya is an experienced Qigong teacher and practitioner who is deeply passionate about sharing the transformative benefits of Qigong with her students. She believes in the role of a teacher as a deeply embodied guide, directing her students attention to the inherent knowledge and light within the natural world. Kaya’s teaching approach is unique in that it emphasizes a balanced learning experience, combining intellectual understanding with embodied practice, allowing students to develop both knowledge and practical skills whilst also having fun in the process.
Kaya is dedicated to creating a supportive community and enhancing the well-being of her students. Her perspective on life has been positively shaped by years of Qigong practice and teaching, and she is committed to offering a holistic and transformative learning experience to her students in all areas and believes that adding Qigong to your practice is life changing for everyone! Kaya’s classes in Qigong are FUN and she has an effortless ease when it comes to sharing the magic of Qigong with her students . Sign up now to begin changing your life today.!
To join simply send me a DM to get the sign up details.